Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bedside manner

I stood there half naked, wearing a robe that showed a little more than I was comfortable with. He walked over.

"Follow me," he murmured. I obeyed and a shiver ran down my spine.

He led me through a door into a bare room. A bed stood at its centre.

"Lie down", he ordered.

I hesitated and then did as he said. He put his hands round my waist, the robe falling to reveal my underwear. He rolled me over and looked into my eyes.

"Don't move." His voice was cold, detached as he retreated out of sight leaving me there alone and exposed.

He returned a moment later. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

"That's all Miss Jerram." He clasped his hands together jovially. "If you'd like to go to Suite Three, Dr Doodah will look over your xray results with you. Sorry about the chill. The heating's down again. Toodle oo"

I shuffled down the corrider clasping the hospital robe behind me lest the whole world should see my bottom.
|